Novist
Dec 23, 2018
united states
Favorite Truck
Freightliner
American Pride Enterprises Logistics VTC

Closed For maintenance will reopen soon

Classified Ads

Also Hiring For Staff if you would like to be apart of APEL Admin Team Please Dont Hesitate to Apply. click on position and scroll thru the top half of the company staff positions Website Here: https://truckindude.wixsite.com/apel/apply-today this also include modders and skinners as staff.​

Driver Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Driver Class V-CDL Date 05/15/2019
Full Time American Pride Enterprises Logistics VTC
In this new long haul configuration, APEL over-the-road truck drivers work across the virtual canada dream map for ATS. We provide Dryvan, Tanker, Tempatured Controlled Dryvans, and flatbeds. Their Paychecks will be 50% of their load upon Arrival. To apply go to our website here:
https://truckindude.wixsite.com/apel/apply-today when you click on positions scroll to OTR Driver and pick it. We are taking experienced and inexperienced drivers

Regional Truck Driver (RTD) Class V-CDL Date 05/15/2019
Full Time American Pride Enterprises Logistics VTC
in this new regional short haul configuration, APEL Regional truck drivers 3 to 5 states short haul in the canada dream map for ATS. We provide dryvan short haul Division. Their paychecks will be 30% of their load upon arrival. To apply go to our website here: https://truckindude.wixsite.com/apel/apply-today When you click on positions scroll to Regional Driver and pick it.

Last edited:

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
I'm certain Mat meant no offense @Truckindude . It's just a proven aspect that photos make an aesthetically better advertisements; most other VTC's do include photos, maybe you'd like to take a look around for inspiration? If your trucks are running a certain color scheme at present for an example, it would be nice to see a photo! Then of course, potential drivers know what color they'll need to paint their trucks until skins are made. :)

Truckindude

Novist
Dec 23, 2018
united states
Favorite Truck
Freightliner
I'm certain Mat meant no offense @Truckindude . It's just a proven aspect that photos make an aesthetically better advertisements; most other VTC's do include photos, maybe you'd like to take a look around for inspiration? If your trucks are running a certain color scheme at present for an example, it would be nice to see a photo! Then of course, potential drivers know what color they'll need to paint their trucks until skins are made. :)
don't you see my website with my truck pic on it that's one of my colors for my vtc

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
don't you see my website with my truck pic on it that's one of my colors for my vtc
I see your profile picture, yes. Would I class that as part of your thread? Not really.

People love pictures. You must have a picture of your trucks you drive in game that you want to show me? That's the idea of an advert and recruiting people, show yourself off! Look good! That's what people want in 2019 apparently. TruckSim ourselves even had a rebrand and refresh to keep up with the times. :p

Truckindude

Novist
Dec 23, 2018
united states
Favorite Truck
Freightliner
if you had looked on my site you would see the truck skin on my home page if you look above at my original post I said
Do you have what it takes to be an APEL driver Click on the application page here. <--click on the here to see my site with a truck and trailer image on the home page

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
You're missing the point entirely... Imagine for a second that I don't check anything. I'm scrolling through the VTC sections, I click on your thread. I might be looking at 6 or 7 threads to find a company that suits me. Am I going to be looking through your profile to find your website? No, I'm going to be looking at the content of this thread. What's not on the thread, I won't be interested in. THAT is exactly the kind of people EVERYONE has to cater for when it comes to advertising. If it ain't there in plain sight, not many people are going to know because we live in an age of spoon-feed unfortunately.

Does that help? :)