American Truck Simulator FAQ/Features/Info

angrybirdseller

Engineer
Feb 20, 2014
Land of 10,000 Lakes.
Should skip Mexico completely and build Oregon, Washington, British Columbia because American or Canadian truck driver would never risk delivering goods to Tijuana not realistic. They only recently lifted the restrictions on 25 mile border buffer on Mexican truck drivers delivering goods, and most trucks in Mexico would never meet USA or Canada standards or safety. Most goods destined to Mexico are dropped off at Laredo or San Diego so that Mexican truck driver will take into their country.

Deltatristar500

Engineer
Jun 24, 2014
Eagle, Idaho
Hope that attaching trailers would be a little more complex, even getting out to raise or lower landing gear, or getting the 5th wheel and kingpin to connect perfectly would be a real treat. Also realistic trucks speeds when pressing the gas, most trucks are very slow at acceleration even when bob tailing.

Aussiemine

Trucking Enthusiast
Mar 1, 2014
Ohio, United States
World of Trucks
I've noticed that there are always states missing in the American Trucking simulators (Just any, like 18WOS) Some include, Ohio (Ohio has 2 Major hubs) New England area of the US just doesn't have anything.)

adam&trucks

6 year truck sim driver.:D
Feb 7, 2014
charlotte nc
www.mocpages.com

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo

Thanks for that @adam&trucks, have pinched the first one and posted it on our ATS page :)

Sam

Rookie Trucker
Jul 25, 2014
Sounds like an Amazing game I Really cant Wait! It looks Just Amazing!

fluffybunny

Engineer
Jan 10, 2014
I updated the first post, if yall can check my truck model of the kenworth I think its a W900, could be a 379 anslo but according to my research kenworth doesnt make those anymore and from what I have seen its all new trucks in the game.

Also someone in the alpha picture thread http://www.trucksim.org/threads/alpha-pictures-heavy-image-load.2137/ said they saw a freightliner cascadia all of the trucks in those pics look to be peterbuilts or kenworth like we have seen if I'm wrong please let me know.

Reactions: Muzz