American Truck Simulator FAQ/Features/Info

Allied

Engineer
Oct 27, 2014
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Can't wait for this game! I loved American long haul! I want to see the CB chatter come back as well as real police cars not just speed traps. I also like the apparent addition of delivering directly to the vender not just a distributor. I also want to hear amazingly accurate turbo diesel idle, and acceleration noise. There's nothing like sitting in or standing around a purring diesel. Great posts on the pics guys. We enjoy them!

Matt Lavallee

Rookie Trucker
Dec 21, 2014
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
I know this thread is old, but the photo in the original post for possibility of delivery to dealerships is not showing up for me. Is there any chance is can be uploaded again or suggest a place to find it. Cannot wait for this game. 2/20/15 seems like a fair date, however I know getting truck licenses is the hold up and that can easily cause another date change.

TankDog616

Seasoned Trucker
Jan 21, 2016
Germany
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Hey there!!!
I have a litle question!!!
Are there the old Peterbilt 379 & 389 in the Game.
I see pictures of the older KW.
All thes new things with the curves front are no real trucks. Only a damn compromie for more visibility and comfort.

Cannonball1911

Seasoned Trucker
Jul 28, 2014
Austria
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Hey there!!!
I have a litle question!!!
Are there the old Peterbilt 379 & 389 in the Game.
I see pictures of the older KW.
All thes new things with the curves front are no real trucks. Only a damn compromie for more visibility and comfort.
According to a blog post by SCS Software... "Yes" (Peterbilt 389), but not at the release day...

Quote from SCS: "We have progressed very well on several additional vehicles, and in the weeks after release, we are confident that will get the clearance to start adding them to the game. We will be adding them for free of course as part of regular game updates, just as is the case with the ETS2."