American Truck Simulator wish list

KnoxVegas

Engineer
Jan 2, 2015
www.knoxvtrucking.com
Favorite Truck
Mack
They'll likely be added as the game progresses. Likely to end up with a similar amount of trucks as ETS2 - a couple flagships from each manufacturer.
Yeah I have to agree. Looks like only a few to choose from from each for sure. With maybe some more added down the line? If not I'm sure the mods will pour out for sure.

mooby346

Trucking Enthusiast
Jul 26, 2014
I wonder if there's any way to contact SCS to recommend suggestions. I can't figure out why you pick your company logo at the start of the game but you can't add it to your garages, or perhaps on your truck cabs in the game? I love the trucks but I do think you should be allowed to add one of the pre-fixed company logos to your trucks, or perhaps even be allowed to upload a picture to use as your logo.

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
I wonder if there's any way to contact SCS to recommend suggestions. I can't figure out why you pick your company logo at the start of the game but you can't add it to your garages, or perhaps on your truck cabs in the game? I love the trucks but I do think you should be allowed to add one of the pre-fixed company logos to your trucks, or perhaps even be allowed to upload a picture to use as your logo.
You can probably comment on their Facebook page. They do listen to their social media and with enough traffic about a certain topic is how they make improvements.

mooby346

Trucking Enthusiast
Jul 26, 2014
You can probably comment on their Facebook page. They do listen to their social media and with enough traffic about a certain topic is how they make improvements.
Good point. I always forget about social media since I don't use it a lot anymore.

Tuddley3

Novist
Feb 3, 2014
Mission Viejo, Ca
flywestwind.com
1) Softer suspension, default trucks feel like there is no suspension at all.
2) More realistic engine sounds

SCS developers should pay attention, or hire Kriechbaum to do their truck building. His trucks sound REAL, and they feel big and heavy. I've never understood why game companies always design their default stuff bland and cheap.
http://atsmods.net/2016/02/kriechbaum-big-caterpillar-engine-sound-pack/

Vlad

Seasoned Trucker
Oct 24, 2014
Favorite Truck
Scania
1) Softer suspension, default trucks feel like there is no suspension at all.
2) More realistic engine sounds

SCS developers should pay attention, or hire Kriechbaum to do their truck building. His trucks sound REAL, and they feel big and heavy. I've never understood why game companies always design their default stuff bland and cheap.
The sound is really below expectations

Schlipie

Rookie Trucker
Mar 6, 2018
Oregon, USA
Favorite Truck
MAN
I'm looking forward to the upcoming Oregon area in ATS. There are subtle details I'll be looking for, having personally been all over my home state. A lot of unique truck related areas.

Reactions: David040700