Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Have been trying desperately to get some modding done on my truck the last few days, but as I can't get hold of a Zmodeler3 licence I've been left with no choice but to use try blender tools, which I can't use - at all..

Is there anybody that's had luck with it that can give me a few pointers as to where to start? Or maybe I'll just have to wait for another week or so to get some more Zmod time :p
Thanking you all :)

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
I cant help you out there.... i wish I could but that is some i would like to learn also.
But Good luck with Blender @Max! :)
Sorry but I can't help you... Hope someone will / can do it !
Why do I get the feeling that I'm not the only person struggling to work it out? Hopefully somebody can help lol

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
sms-modding.enjin.com
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
Why do I get the feeling that I'm not the only person struggling to work it out? Hopefully somebody can help lol
I bet Google or Youtube could help you out!! Lol!!
I tried blender but I couldnt figure it out.... Even though I know how to work Solid Works... :p:D

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
I too am one who's tried using Blender and can't figure it out at all... It's one crazy program. Can't figure out a free program but can use the 2500 dollar Cinema 4D... Logic = potato. :p

Jun 9, 2014
San Pablo City
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
Have been trying desperately to get some modding done on my truck the last few days, but as I can't get hold of a Zmodeler3 licence I've been left with no choice but to use try blender tools, which I can't use - at all..

Is there anybody that's had luck with it that can give me a few pointers as to where to start? Or maybe I'll just have to wait for another week or so to get some more Zmod time :p
Thanking you all :)
I cant help you out there.... i wish I could but that is some i would like to learn also.
But Good luck with Blender @Max! :)
Sorry but I can't help you... Hope someone will / can do it !
As if me too guys, got a heck of using blender for many times. Confused using it and also model distruption/invisivisiblity in the game.

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Also have you tried any of the links below?
Indeed I have, watched that video also! The layout of blender I find to just be confusing, Zmod is a much better solution :p

Status
Not open for further replies.