Reactions: David040700

MartyTheTrucker

Long Hauler
Aug 30, 2014
Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Mercedes
Yeah, I'd agree it would be nice, but the best thing we know we'll be getting soon (well, not very soon) is the OZ Truck Sim mod pack for ETS 2.

Also, speaking of the OZ Truck Sim mod, I'm now part of the project! I decided to volunteer and help out with the map editing. Currently in the process of learning how to work with the map editor, since I've never done it before :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 4D1L

Truckie Trev

Novist
Jul 6, 2014
I think it would be great to see a sim based in Australia mostly for the road trains and the beautiful country side.

PuckLee89

Trucking Enthusiast
Jul 6, 2014
Australia
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
I have always wanted an Australian truck sim.
I know I'd enjoy it more than a Euro or even an American truck sim if it's done right.

[RT]Joe

Novist
Oct 8, 2014
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
me and my freinds have been talking about this for a month or two and i can see it comming 2-3 years after the release of ATS

Smithy

Seasoned Trucker
Oct 11, 2014
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Western Star
it would be funny and also annoying to see Australian Truck Sim with ETS 2 MP i would love to see how people cope with backin' up a Road-Train :p but i wish and hope they do make this one day Whilest im still alive Lol :p

BGTrucker

Seasoned Trucker
Sep 14, 2014
Shumen,Bulgaria
Favorite Truck
Volvo
May be They'll call it Trucking Down Under Simulator :D and as am an Aussie trucker addict this will be just my game :) I just love hauling multiple trailer combos <3

Ilias

Trucking Enthusiast
Jan 19, 2014
Belgium
gamerzunited.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Scania
Hmm, maybe but then I guess there will also comes african truck simulator but you also now drive in Australian if you have the game 18 wheels extreme trucker

BGTrucker

Seasoned Trucker
Sep 14, 2014
Shumen,Bulgaria
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Hmm, maybe but then I guess there will also comes african truck simulator but you also now drive in Australian if you have the game 18 wheels extreme trucker
I tried Extreme Trucker 2 just because of the aussie rigs there,but to be honest I was totally disappointed of the game.Very bad steering of the trucks,ETS 2's steering is way better

Reactions: Daramin and Ilias

David Hein

Novist
Nov 7, 2014
Having been deployed to Australia and seen the road trains and wildlife I think it would make it interesting especially when there is a real purpose to the grill guards there. Driving at those speeds down dusty dirt roads with multiple trailers and hitting a wallaby would be interesting.

Warrior

TruckersMP Guru
Community Staff
Jul 4, 2014
Netherlands
Favorite Truck
DAF
well it would be awesome to have australian map maybe some day scs will connect it to rest of the world with ATS
so then you can haul loads from australië to usa

tezzza88

Rookie Trucker
Mar 6, 2015
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
I think it would be a better sim from the truck point of view cause we have a bigger rang off truck. Trucks ranging from European, American and also Asian, coupled with multiple trailer combination and a wide rang off jobs and terrain. I honestly think it would be the best truck sim out and interesting as well with come lets be honest road trains.

PuckLee89

Trucking Enthusiast
Jul 6, 2014
Australia
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
I think it would be a better sim from the truck point of view cause we have a bigger rang off truck. Trucks ranging from European, American and also Asian, coupled with multiple trailer combination and a wide rang off jobs and terrain. I honestly think it would be the best truck sim out and interesting as well with come lets be honest road trains.
I agree with you 100%. If done right it would be hard to get bored with this game.