Recruiting Bulldog Trucking VTC ETS2

Discussion in 'ETS2 VTC's' started by killeramongus08, Jan 25, 2015.

1. killeramongus08

killeramongus08 Rookie Trucker

33%
    Favorite Truck:
    Peterbilt
    We are a new company called Bulldog Trucking and we are looking for new people to join our team.

ets2_00001.png

REQUIREMENTS:

Must have a working mic or headset

Must download Teamspeak3, www.teamspeak3.com and it is FREE!!!

We do convoy's and also get together's to set around and talk

We have an advanced dispatch system to where we pick your loads, but work with you on where you want to go

We have our own log system to where you can input your miles and other information about the load your on

As a real life truck driver I want this to be as realistic as possible for my drivers, but also want you to have fun with our team

If interested in a driving position visit my web page at www.bulldogtrucking.enjin.com

(we hope to see you on the road as part of our team)

Owner and CEO,

Lee S

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015

2. 4D1L

4D1L The Lurker Community Staff

2%
    Media:
    Albums:
    World of Trucks:
    Favorite Truck:
    Mercedes
    Welcome to the forums @killeramongus08! I have moved your thread to the correct section so you can get more views on your thread. ;)