Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Last time I played spintires was some free release before the real game actually came out and it was pretty cool, thinking about buying the actual game now

Does anybody actually play it, what are your thoughts? Also, is the online thing with other players like on ETS2MP or do you have to create separate groups?

David040700

Long Hauler
Jun 24, 2014
France
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Scania
I wanted to buy it, because last week, the game was in sale during 2 days (On Steam) : 10€ instead of 25€.
But I didn't :p I don't have a lot of time to play, so yeah...
It seems to be very cool to play SpinTires; I'm sure we can have a lot of fun, especially with the Multiplayer !
(Hope someone have the game, so you can have more informations)

Puncake

Seasoned Trucker
Oct 7, 2016
United Kingdom
Favorite Truck
Renault
i think the game is dead. last i heard there was some arguments between developers and publisher and not an update since

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
Its a good game. A big modding community for the game, Mods coming out on the workshop everyday. And I do still play it, as there are maps that I like.

Jun 9, 2014
San Pablo City
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
I do play SpinTires since they're really starting out but many bugs started bugging me up so then I stop playing it. Some bug occur when you install a mod incorrect in it's very directory... SpinTires is a Great game that make sense of how dangerous muddy/wet soil is and How to Drive much of a Russian truck/jeep (Commonly noticed the Russian theme like)... The Physics though is very nice until you stuck in a river or deep mud lol

Empire KickAss

Long Hauler
Nov 28, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
Favorite Truck
Volvo
I have the game an played like 4 hours or more in total, Other then that it's okay. I get bored afterwards. I got the game just to play with some friends but I only did it twice with them. Seen the code zero played allot

Status
Not open for further replies.