Double trailers

Rameshsalvi

Seasoned Trucker
Nov 8, 2018
India
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Why are double trailers only used in Scandinavian countries in the game? I genuinely thought the Baltic dlc would allow double trailers in 1337x KissAsian MangaStream all the new countries and was excited to drive up through Finland and down through Russia all the way to Lithuania with my double trailer.

Has there been anything said about this or maybe adding them to the rest of the map too?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Last edited:

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Why are double trailers only used in Scandinavian countries in the game? I genuinely thought the Baltic dlc would allow double trailers in all the new countries and was excited to drive up through Finland and down through Russia all the way to Lithuania with my double trailer.

Has there been anything said about this or maybe adding them to the rest of the map too?

Sorry if this has been asked before.
I'm going to make a guess here, and say that it's limited to only the areas that it's legal to have double trailers in real life. Hopefully somebody can correct me if that's wrong! :)

David040700

Long Hauler
Jun 24, 2014
France
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Scania
I'm going to make a guess here, and say that it's limited to only the areas that it's legal to have double trailers in real life. Hopefully somebody can correct me if that's wrong! :)
I think you're right ! I believe you can have double trailers in Finland tho.
There's probably a mod in order to have them in the rest of Europe. ;)