Downtime 24/06/2017 + Refinements

Discussion in 'Forum News & Announcements' started by Seven, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Seven

Seven The Engineer Administrator

9%
    Media:
    World of Trucks:
    Favorite Truck:
    Peterbilt
    You may have noticed we had a few hours of downtime yesterday, this is because we were completing a server migration so we can use CPanel for easier web control over our services. Furthermore our host has included an internal Cloudflare system which communicates to the main Cloudflare to keep our services even more refined. While I redesign the settings there may be flaws with your connection to the website for the next few days until it's ironed out.

What does this mean to me?
    You may notice quicker page load times once the move is complete, your connection will be under better security (note we still use HTTPS for secure connection) and we will be able to resolve issues faster.

Thanks for bearing with us, without you users we wouldn't need to keep upgrading our systems! (That's a good thing! It develops us all). :D

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and have a good week ahead. To those of you 11+ hours ahead - HA! - and good night. :p

• Like Like x 4

2. Empire KickAss

Empire KickAss Long Hauler

0%
    Media:
    Favorite Truck:
    Volvo
    I have noticed the difference already. Before I open up the topics in another tabs and it tends to load slow and lags. Now it's improved and more fast and not lagging

• Like Like x 1