Recruiting Great Western Haulage

Discussion in 'ETS2 VTC's' started by GAngelious, Sep 22, 2017.

1. GAngelious

GAngelious Novist Premium Member

0%
    Great Western Are Recruiting!
    Where We Came From
    Great Western was founded through a change in ownership, of the VTC Thornton Logistics, which was unfortunately closed down to the Owner not having the available time. That VTC, as is ours, prided itself on realistic principles, and we aim to cater for those people who really get into the spirit of a Euro Truck Simulator.

Where We're Going
    Since the handover was completed, an entirely new progression system was developed, with the goal of encouraging drivers to keep putting those miles in, at the end of the day, a VTC does need it's drivers to drive! To make that system fair, it was discussed for quite some time to make sure it didn't feel like a free-to-grind mobile game, and all members of Management follow the exact same rules that regular drivers do.

In the future, and in the works right now, we aim to have regular convoys/meetups in the TruckersMP world, in order to form a great community within the company, after all, why have all the work and no fun? Of course, all drivers are welcome to give suggestions and ideas on how we can do things better, as no one person knows everything.

Are You Coming With Us?
    After reading the above, seeing where we've come from, where we're going, and what we are aiming to do, and wish to join us here at Great Western, you're on the right post! There are a few requirements to joining, which are listed on our website which is linked below, such as the use of TrucksBook, Discord, and other such formalities.

That's all from me, currently, I'll leave you to look over our website, and this screenshot taken during a convoy break.

[​IMG]

2. Seven

Seven The Engineer Administrator

9%
    Media:
    World of Trucks:
    Favorite Truck:
    Peterbilt
    Welcome back Gabriel, good luck! :)

3. GAngelious

0%
    I suspect I'll be needing it, what's it been, three years? Long old time, and a lots changed!

• Like Like x 1

4. Craig Pruden

Craig Pruden Seasoned Trucker

47%
    World of Trucks:
    Gabriel, good luck hope things go well this time.

5. GAngelious

0%
    Update: To all drivers in this VTC, and any prospective drivers who have sent in applications, I'd like to apologise for my perceived absence. Some IRL stuff has taken up basically all of my time, so I couldn't do my job fully.

Hopefully that's now changed, and I'm working on getting some more stuff sorted in the background so the company doesn't drop off the ready completely in the future.