Hello from an ETS2 Youtuber

VTDD_James

Expert
Sep 30, 2016
Swadlincote, England
www.youtube.com
World of Trucks
Hi everyone, I am James, I live in Swadlincote in the East Midlands of England. It's nice to meet you all. A good freind of mine, Max said to come and check this out so here I am.

I started playing ETS2 well over 3 years ago now, and I fell in love straight away. That was weird because my background is eMotorsport, so for me to convert/ effectivly retire from SimRacing it felt weird but the right thing to do. Well just over a year ago I started to make ETS2 Youtube video's for 2 main reasons, 1 I wanted to make people smile. If I make one person smile a day then I feel over the moon, and can sleep with a smile on my face, and the 2nd is because I want other people to have the same feeling of enjoyment as I do.

In real life I suffer with various medical conditions, and to drive on ETS2 make me forget, makes me feel 'normal' and it is the closest I will come to driving as I am banned for life due to Medical, so yeah.

If you want to check out my Virtual Truck Driver Daily (VTDD) series then take a look at my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLG9BDV64ozjwfM-9aMYGg

My favourite video's:
VTDD #1 Where it all started

VTDD #178 When I got well enough to carry on:

VTDD Special The Final Goodbye:

Thanks for all the support and it was nice to meet you all.

Last edited:

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Welcome to TruckSim, James! Touching story, it always makes me smile when people like you have a reason for the game to be particularly special to you for whatever reason. Vehicles unite us all! :)

MikeD

Trucking Enthusiast
Jul 30, 2016
Southampton, UK
Favorite Truck
DENNIS
Looking forward to checking out your videos, as @Seven says, it's great to hear people with stories that really make the game uniquely special for them. I'm banned from driving IRL at the moment so ETS2 is all that's keeping me going!

VTDD_James

Expert
Sep 30, 2016
Swadlincote, England
www.youtube.com
World of Trucks
Want to knock the dust off this thread of mine! Hello everyone, how are you? Sorry for not posting here for an age, I totally forgot to, to be honest. My latest video is now live to watch!! I hope you enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

VTDD_James

Expert
Sep 30, 2016
Swadlincote, England
www.youtube.com
World of Trucks
Sorry about the late upload, it's been a long day and to be honest with things dragging on I totally forgot about today's episode, I want to keep the streak of daily uploads going! Today we are setting up for the MEGA TRIP!!, so we have to get to Flensburg, get some supplies in and then load out to Bilbao, Spain in the morning.
**Advance warning, tomorrow's episode will be uploaded VERY EARLY GMT!**

[youtube]