IFL Trucking

Truckin
Premium Member
Jan 17, 2017
Montreal
ifltrucking.com
World of Trucks
Hello everyone :D
just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone is having an amazing new year so far hahahhaha.
ive been playing this game for a pretty long time and i think MP when it first came out but i stopped and now im back and holy #### so many epic changes im glad to be back.

As for me im from Montreal work in IT sec
no a HUGE gamer but i do like to play around and have some fun..

main games are the sim game (flight, truck, farm) and dayzmod (arma 2 AH)
so 2 years ago a had pretty much a cockpit lol 3 monitors the whole wheel and inside of a truck and so on but had to sell it . now im on a crap laptop and going to build a decent yet now as expensive PC as last time hahah
but if anyone can suggest a killer setup please do let me know im planning on getting the 3 monitors again at some point .

Anyways to the Admins and people that run this site ijust want to same AMAZING!!!! you guys are doing an amazing job keep it up.

look forward to chatting with all you people
HAPPY TRUCKING!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Max

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
W
Hello everyone :D
just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone is having an amazing new year so far hahahhaha.
ive been playing this game for a pretty long time and i think MP when it first came out but i stopped and now im back and holy #### so many epic changes im glad to be back.

As for me im from Montreal work in IT sec
no a HUGE gamer but i do like to play around and have some fun..

main games are the sim game (flight, truck, farm) and dayzmod (arma 2 AH)
so 2 years ago a had pretty much a cockpit lol 3 monitors the whole wheel and inside of a truck and so on but had to sell it . now im on a crap laptop and going to build a decent yet now as expensive PC as last time hahah
but if anyone can suggest a killer setup please do let me know im planning on getting the 3 monitors again at some point .

Anyways to the Admins and people that run this site ijust want to same AMAZING!!!! you guys are doing an amazing job keep it up.

look forward to chatting with all you people
HAPPY TRUCKING!!
Welcome to the forum and thank you, the site is great because of the people here, not us! :p

Anyway, what are you flying on flightsim? I'm trying to bring myself to part with some cash and get on with some flying lessons at the moment so pretty in to all that stuff too!

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Welcome aboard Loki - glad to see you are enjoying the place! We're run for the truck simmers, by truck simmers so what you put in is what you'll get out. The staff are only as nice to deal with as the community is. :)