Hello!

COElover

Novist
Jul 26, 2016
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Freightliner
Hi everyone! My name's Claudio and I'm from Italy. I'm long-time fan of SCS trucking games, now I'm playing ATS and I believe it's very relaxing! Can't wait to have an official MP! I want to thank all the modders that make this game more enjoyable and immersive with their works! They keep the game alive! I want to ask a simple question, how much a private mod would cost? I'm interested on getting one and I hope I found the right place for asking! Cheers!

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Hey there @COElover, welcome to the forum! :)

I want to ask a simple question, how much a private mod would cost? I'm interested on getting one and I hope I found the right place for asking
I find it really sad that the assumbtion now is that mods will cost, never used to be the case! What sort of thing are you after? Sure there's somebody here that can help you out! :)

Reactions: COElover

David040700

Long Hauler
Jun 24, 2014
France
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Scania
Welcome here @COElover !
If you are looking for a truck mod, I know RTA Mods. The Renault T is 10$, KW K200 is 22$, K108 is 23$,...
I don't really know more about private mods, as I don't really like to pay for mods :p

COElover

Novist
Jul 26, 2016
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Freightliner
Thanks for the reply! I was asking because I understand the time and the patience needed for making a mod for games, so I understand that not everybody is willing to do it for free, especially when it's private. thats why I asked. :) I was looking for somebody that could make me a Freightliner FLA/FLB Cabover, something like the one Solaris36 made, but with some "personal" touches and options! :) Thanks again for the reply!

Reactions: David040700

Arnab Vilas Boas

Rookie Trucker
Jul 28, 2016
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Hi everyone! My name's Claudio and I'm from Italy. I'm long-time fan of SCS trucking games, now I'm playing ATS and I believe it's very relaxing! Can't wait to have an official MP! I want to thank all the modders that make this game more enjoyable and immersive with their works! They keep the game alive! I want to ask a simple question, how much a private mod would cost? I'm interested on getting one and I hope I found the right place for asking! Cheers!
I am also new to this forum.

Was amazed to find such a huge community for this game, had no idea about it to be honest even a week ago.

Reactions: COElover