It's time we spoke about this downtime..

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Good evening all! First off it's nice to back online after a rather stressful evening dealing with yet another account issue..

So you've probably all noticed that recently the forum's been disappearing regularly, there's many reasons as to why this has happened, but it all comes down to payment on servers, domains and everything else it takes to keep a website such as this one running!

Rest assured that these issues are being resolved as we speak however it does take a while - we try our best to keep everyone updated on the status of the website on our facebook page, so if you've not liked that yet it may be useful for you so you know when and why the website is down.

To finish this thread up, I'd like to say a huge thank you to the customer support team at imagineLayer/ VersoBit. They really are outstanding and the best I've seen in a very long time, I've dealt with a number of hosting companies and they're genuinely the best I've experienced thus far.

Thanks for sticking with us whilst we're on and off, but we'll be back better than before very soon!