The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt

We'll be hosting an ATS Livestream on Thursday, February 11th at 1800 UTC. We answer questions, give you some extra footage of the game, our thoughts of ATS and discuss its future.

Want to give us some points to talk about on the stream? Post a reply below and we'll pick some topics to discuss on stream. They can be questions, comments, whole topics, about the past, current and future of the game.

We'll see you on Thursday!

Dr.Bull

Expert
Jul 31, 2014
Not a question, but more of a challenge from me: drive with the ''advance'' gearbox (double clutch one) :D!

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Not a question, but more of a challenge from me: drive with the ''advance'' gearbox (double clutch one) :D!
Wouldn't be me since I don't have a H-shifter, but I'm sure one of us could try it out! :p

germanicus12

Trucking Guru
Feb 8, 2014
Utah, USA
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Interestingly enough Nevadans pronounce their state name as Na-vah-da, the rest of America says Ne-vada.

Another state is California, Californians pronounce it California, the rest of America, or at least the out of state truckers, pronounce it Commie-fornia. Due to their dictatorial rules against the trucking industry. :p

Last edited:

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Tomorrow at 1800 UTC (London time). :)

With MP now released, we will be jumping on MP and driving with you nearing the end of the stream to give that a review as well!

Reactions: Max

Dr.Bull

Expert
Jul 31, 2014
Darn, missed it!

Though I have seen the first 20-ish minutes not-live and I must say that it was better than I expected! Good job! ;)

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Darn, missed it!

Though I have seen the first 20-ish minutes not-live and I must say that it was better than I expected! Good job! ;)
You can watch it on our YouTube at the same quality it was streamed at! We have a handy little link on the top of the website now... ;)

Thanks for your feedback - we will be releasing some written and shorter video reviews soon. We're all quite happy how it turned out considering it's our first time streaming together. :)

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
We're all quite happy how it turned out considering it's our first time streaming together.
Hopefully not the last either! Would be great to make it a more regular event! :D