New to the TruckSim forums

LittleFoot22

Seasoned Trucker
May 28, 2016
Louisiana, United States of America
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
Hi there,

My name is john better known as littlefoot22 on ATSMP, TMP & WOTDB. I'd like to introduce myself to the community as I have just came across this site while surfing the net lol. I am a huge fan of ATS and some of ETS2, I am disabled from a major stroke a 3 years ago and since I am unable to work in the real world I found these awesome games to help me cope with my limitations. Of course I am able to walk(perfectly) and talk (somewhat normal) being that I suffer from congestive heart failure which cause the stroke so I have dedicated my life to ATS. I hope to meet great people here and learn a bunch of things from you guys :)

May 4, 2016
Favorite Truck
Kenworth
Hi there,

My name is john better known as littlefoot22 on ATSMP, TMP & WOTDB. I'd like to introduce myself to the community as I have just came across this site while surfing the net lol. I am a huge fan of ATS and some of ETS2, I am disabled from a major stroke a 3 years ago and since I am unable to work in the real world I found these awesome games to help me cope with my limitations. Of course I am able to walk(perfectly) and talk (somewhat normal) being that I suffer from congestive heart failure which cause the stroke so I have dedicated my life to ATS. I hope to meet great people here and learn a bunch of things from you guys :)
Hello littlefoot22, and welcome to the forum..