No visible truck in ATS upgrade garage

Captain Zero

Engineer
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
LoneStar
Howdy everyone! I'm having an issue regarding the last ATS update. Since this last update, I can no longer see my truck when I go into the upgrade service station. I can see the dots to click on, which work and show me on the edge what the part is but I cannot see my truck to determine if that part is what I want!

Any suggestions on this?

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
I’d start by taking out any mods you’ve got in, that’ll usually solve issues like this. Then you can add them in 1 by 1 to work out which mod isn’t compatible with the patch you’re on :)

Captain Zero

Engineer
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
LoneStar
I’d start by taking out any mods you’ve got in, that’ll usually solve issues like this. Then you can add them in 1 by 1 to work out which mod isn’t compatible with the patch you’re on :)
Thanks for your reply! I did do an integrity check of local files and started a new profile with no mods in it to test my problem but it didn't go away. The upgrade garage is black. No truck but do have the upgrade items that I can choose from.

Should I do a reinstall? I can't believe I'm the only one who has this problem. You can see my pc specs in my signature. I'm running a GTX 1080 Ti slightly OC'd with ultra video settings. And wondered if I needed to turn them down?

Thanks for the help!

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Thanks for your reply! I did do an integrity check of local files and started a new profile with no mods in it to test my problem but it didn't go away. The upgrade garage is black. No truck but do have the upgrade items that I can choose from.

Should I do a reinstall? I can't believe I'm the only one who has this problem. You can see my pc specs in my signature. I'm running a GTX 1080 Ti slightly OC'd with ultra video settings. And wondered if I needed to turn them down?

Thanks for the help!
Sounds really odd! Reinstalling could help! Let me know how you get on :)

Captain Zero

Engineer
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
LoneStar
I will let you know what turns up. Like I stated, everything had been running great for many months. Until this last update from SCS. Then somebody turned the lights out in the upgrade garage! It's pitch black in there! lol

Captain Zero

Engineer
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
LoneStar
I solved my problem by removing the ATS folder from documents then rebooting PC. I had to rebuild my profile settings and start over but now everything works. Thank you guys for your thoughts and help!

Reactions: Max