Saying "hello"

Fozzie

Rookie Trucker
Jul 29, 2016
Wichita
Hi all,

I've been playing ATS for a while now, I played ETS2 for a while before ATS was released. I'm level 10 with a KW W900. I specialize in high value cargo and have two long haul points as well.

In real life I used to actually be a OTR driver. I took a year off from the tech industry when I was younger, got my CDL, and drove for USA Truck for a year. I still have my class A CDL (it's a pain in the arse to get so I'm never switching back). I dropped all my endorsements but picked up a passenger endorsement and now moonlight as a party bus driver on the weekends. I miss OTR trucking, no real boss (dispatch doesn't count), just you, your truck, and an annoying qualcom computer that rarely provides you with the correct information.

I have a World of Trucks account and I do contracts from it but until today I didn't really comprehend how MMORPG this game was. I had no idea VTC existed and honestly I'm still a bit confused by them. I don't have any mods installed, just been playing vanilla ATS,

Anyhow I'm sure I'll see you all around the forums.

Fozzie

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Welcome aboard Fozzie - we have a lot of ex and still truckers here. @DFS_TV does a series on YouTube following a trucker. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, we're a friendly bunch here. :)

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Hi all,

I've been playing ATS for a while now, I played ETS2 for a while before ATS was released. I'm level 10 with a KW W900. I specialize in high value cargo and have two long haul points as well.

In real life I used to actually be a OTR driver. I took a year off from the tech industry when I was younger, got my CDL, and drove for USA Truck for a year. I still have my class A CDL (it's a pain in the arse to get so I'm never switching back). I dropped all my endorsements but picked up a passenger endorsement and now moonlight as a party bus driver on the weekends. I miss OTR trucking, no real boss (dispatch doesn't count), just you, your truck, and an annoying qualcom computer that rarely provides you with the correct information.

I have a World of Trucks account and I do contracts from it but until today I didn't really comprehend how MMORPG this game was. I had no idea VTC existed and honestly I'm still a bit confused by them. I don't have any mods installed, just been playing vanilla ATS,

Anyhow I'm sure I'll see you all around the forums.

Fozzie
Welcome to the forum, @Fozzie! :D