Scania SKRS Shifters

Discussion in 'Internet, Gaming and Technology' started by KayTwo, Dec 27, 2018.

1. KayTwo

KayTwo Rookie Trucker

33%
    Favorite Truck:
    Scania
    Hi everyone.

I have built a few Scania SKRS shifters and wonder if anyone would be interested in them?

These are made out of brand-new, real truck gear handles. Shifters are fitted with 1.8m USB cable and come with a quick setup guide.

Price is £125 and it includes FREE postage within UK.
    Overseas postage is usually around £10 extra but message me for more accurate quote.

Any questions, please ask and I’ll be happy to help

IMG_4145.JPG IMG_4144.JPG 49183644_1991778764271019_7123968331530371072_n.jpg