Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Thank you Seven!

Love your 1.9 Renault! Sweet ride!! :)
I don't drive the Renault anymore, got rid of it in January - I drive a BMW now as well as owning a Yamaha Virago motorcycle:

E46 BMW 320d Touring:

1991 Yamaha Virago:

But those are already in the "Show us your ride" thread :p

Reactions: Captain Zero

Captain Zero

Engineer
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
LoneStar
BMW is an iconic racer no matter how you drive it. It is one of my favorites in DTM which I used to race in the Race Room Experience franchise and I try to record all DTM races possible. DTM is like F1 with roofs! Very fast and loud. :)

Your bike is a fast one too. It has that look. Fast and sleek, like the BMW. Does it have five or six gears?

Mine is more for long distance touring. Like the truck of the cycle world. It will pull a heavy load all day long at 80 - 85 mph. :)

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
BMW is an iconic racer no matter how you drive it. It is one of my favorites in DTM which I used to race in the Race Room Experience franchise and I try to record all DTM races possible. DTM is like F1 with roofs! Very fast and loud. :)

Your bike is a fast one too. It has that look. Fast and sleek, like the BMW. Does it have five or six gears?

Mine is more for long distance touring. Like the truck of the cycle world. It will pull a heavy load all day long at 80 - 85 mph. :)
The BMW is decently quick for a wagon, 0-60 in about 7.5 seconds, empty on a grippy day and tops out at 130mph. I'm 19, so I'm more than happy with that until insurance lowers! The bike, not actually that fast! It's a 400cc, so it is fast on the acceleration but tops out at 80mph, 5 gears.

Captain Zero

Engineer
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
LoneStar
You're 19... well be careful. I wound up married at 19. ...the first time. Lasted a year and a half before we realized it was a bad mistake. She got mad at me once for staying out late and burned my photo albums! All my pics of family, my motorcycles, my cars... man, I was so mad! My first motorcycle was a Honda Trail 90. A person might laugh at that until I tell them that I was 12 and bought it with money I earned. My first car was a '65 GTO (see replica in upload) 389 cu. in. with a 3/4 race cam. Fun! I was 16 then. But once a fool, always a fool, I wound up married again! At 23 ..this time it lasted 24 years. I was 24 in my avatar. Dad and I used to race go carts then motocross came along. But I'm single now and have been for 16 years. I had a battle with cancer back in '12. Almost got me and now I am recovering from heavy chemo and radiation. Pain... I deal with a lot of pain. Well better stop. :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: David040700

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
You're 19... well be careful. I wound up married at 19. ...the first time. Lasted a year and a half before we realized it was a bad mistake. She got mad at me once for staying out late and burned my photo albums! All my pics of family, my motorcycles, my cars... man, I was so mad! My first motorcycle was a Honda Trail 90. A person might laugh at that until I tell them that I was 12 and bought it with money I earned. My first car was a '65 GTO (see replica in upload) 389 cu. in. with a 3/4 race cam. Fun! I was 16 then. But once a fool, always a fool, I wound up married again! At 23 ..this time it lasted 24 years. I was 24 in my avatar. Dad and I used to race go carts then motocross came along. But I'm single now and have been for 16 years. I had a battle with cancer back in '12. Almost got me and now I am recovering from heavy chemo and radiation. Pain... I deal with a lot of pain. Well better stop. :)
Married at 19?! Not for me! XD

'65 GTO is a beautiful machine. We just carry on, addicted to our machines don't we - nothing like an open road to burn away worries!

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Zero

Captain Zero

Engineer
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2016
Parts Unknown
Favorite Truck
LoneStar
Yes, the open road. My Harley and my HOG riding group are my therapy. Along with ATS and you guys. I really enjoy ATS and driving trucks again like in the old days. It has that open road feel to it too.

I have a little problem in-game and I am not sure where to report it. I have been using the 1.4 beta out of Steam. Well, since a recent update related to the steering wheel feature, I can no longer drive the W900 Kenworth. The steering wheel won't adjust (steering wheel does not adjust on any truck) steering wheel covers my tach and speedometer so I can't see them. And the speedometer needle is missing from what I can see of the gauge. And I looked forward to driving the Phantom Hotrod but when I was able to drive it, the steering wheel was out of place and does not turn, the speedometer needle missing and turn signal and wiper levers were completely out of place too. Frustrating! I know it has to do with the 1.4 beta.

Last edited:

David040700

Long Hauler
Jun 24, 2014
France
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Scania
I have a little problem in-game and I am not sure where to report it. I have been using the 1.4 beta out of Steam. Well, since a recent update related to the steering wheel feature, I can no longer drive the W900 Kenworth. The steering wheel won't adjust (steering wheel does not adjust on any truck) steering wheel covers my tach and speedometer so I can't see them. And the speedometer needle is missing from what I can see of the gauge. And I looked forward to driving the Phantom Hotrod but when I was able to drive it, the steering wheel was out of place and does not turn, the speedometer needle missing and turn signal and wiper levers were completely out of place too. Frustrating! I know it has to do with the 1.4 beta.
Maybe you should try to buy another W900 KW. It could work with a new one.
And for the Phantom, I pretty sure it's not compatible with the new update. I have the same bug with the MAN E6 by MADster in ETS2. So you'll have to wait until the author releases a new version.

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Any issues with the game are best reported to SCS via the ATS website-provided email here. Any issues with external mods affecting the game should be reported to the mod's author.

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
New phone, new home screen! Will probably play with some icon packs and different widgets later..

Screenshot_20160929-170915.png

If you can find where I pinched the wallpaper from you win a cookie! ;)

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
I don't care. Included my lockscreen too because why not. The two ladies in my life. :flirty:

Edit: Moved images to attachments 'cause they were MASSIVE. :p

Attachments

Last edited:

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
If anybody knows any nice icon packs let me know, not sure which I want to go with! :p

Screenshot_20161225-001114.png

Status
Not open for further replies.