The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Everyone here drives a truck in game, but this one's for those of us who want to show off their real wheels. Whether it's a moped, car, truck, train, bus, whatever - if you want to show it off snap a picture and post it here! :)

Here's my 1.9 Renault Laguna Estate on an evening drive yesterday:

an E46 BMW 320d Touring:

and a motorcycle - 1991 Yamaha Virago:

Last edited:
Reactions: Max and David040700

David040700

Long Hauler
Jun 24, 2014
France
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Scania

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
The car my dad bought for us to practice in between lessons and to drive when I've passed - it's basically a Ferrari with a different badge :p

car.jpg

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Sure thing. ;) I actually don't mind Fiats. They do the job, co-worker has one too!
I'm actually pretty impressed with it! Sat quite happily at 70mph on the A43 last weekend :)

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Mercedes
My Prius is dead. Softest bodywork I have ever come across. There is a huge scratch near my door caused by a Mercedes E-Class on false plates. Solicitors provided by insurance company say they will close my case because I have no proof despite having 2 sober passengers as witnesses. :cry:

MartyTheTrucker

Long Hauler
Aug 30, 2014
Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Mercedes
I'll post my dad's car, which I have driven a few kilometres which I guess counts, I'm 14 otherwise and I have to wait about 3,5 years till I get a license...
Anyways here's a pic from a few months back, just washed! 2004 Hyundai Terracan.

Recently started using buses for a new school, most of the time it's one of these.
Otokar Navigo. They always have very squeky suspension because I think they import old ones from Turkey...

Last edited:

Dr.Bull

Expert
Jul 31, 2014
My ride... Public transport.:anon:

I had a '74 Cadillac Eldorado which was my daily car, but I sold it.
And no... No pictures unfortunatly. All pictures of the car were on my phone and it got stolen at, guess where, the train station, where else? :mad:
It was a cheap-a** phone too, if the ***hole would've gotten 10 bucks for it, it probably would've been too much.

I'm actually thinking about getting an old-school camera again, you remember, nothing digital, you had to go to a photoshop to actually get the pictures and you had to glue them into a photo album... Good ol' days... And then, when you feel like it, put on some classics, get the albums from the attic, dust them off and just watch... Oh nostalgia...
And besides that, who the f*ck is going to steal your photo albums? :confused:

Anyway, back to cars:
For some reason the railway company thinks it'd be a great idea to completly scrap the line between my city and the city I work in. So if that goes trough -and that's probably very likely, because god forbids that a politician admits that they did something wrong- I'll buy a car again. Maybe a classic again then. Sure, they suck fuel like it's nothing, but in this country 40+ year old cars are exempt from road taxes. Easy to sell too and just overall waaaaay cooler than all the boring ecoboxes.
Oh well, we'll see. :rolleyes:

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
My ride... Public transport.:anon:

I had a '74 Cadillac Eldorado which was my daily car, but I sold it.
And no... No pictures unfortunatly. All pictures of the car were on my phone and it got stolen at, guess where, the train station, where else? :mad:
It was a cheap-a** phone too, if the ***hole would've gotten 10 bucks for it, it probably would've been too much.

I'm actually thinking about getting an old-school camera again, you remember, nothing digital, you had to go to a photoshop to actually get the pictures and you had to glue them into a photo album... Good ol' days... And then, when you feel like it, put on some classics, get the albums from the attic, dust them off and just watch... Oh nostalgia...
And besides that, who the f*ck is going to steal your photo albums? :confused:

Anyway, back to cars:
For some reason the railway company thinks it'd be a great idea to completly scrap the line between my city and the city I work in. So if that goes trough -and that's probably very likely, because god forbids that a politician admits that they did something wrong- I'll buy a car again. Maybe a classic again then. Sure, they suck fuel like it's nothing, but in this country 40+ year old cars are exempt from road taxes. Easy to sell too and just overall waaaaay cooler than all the boring ecoboxes.
Oh well, we'll see. :rolleyes:
Sounds... fun!

Always liked the classics myself too. :3

Dr.Bull

Expert
Jul 31, 2014
Sounds... fun!

Always liked the classics myself too. :3
Not thaaat much fun in the morning communite when it's very busy. You'll always worry about it overheating or ruining the transmission in a traffic jam... Besides that it's also a b*tch to park the USS Giganormous, especially these days when all parking spots seem to be barely big enough to park a Fiat Panda on.

There are just pros and cons to owning a classic with more cons than pros to be honest. But if you love classic cars the pro ''cool as f***'' will outweight most cons.

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Not thaaat much fun in the morning communite when it's very busy. You'll always worry about it overheating or ruining the transmission in a traffic jam... Besides that it's also a b*tch to park the USS Giganormous, especially these days when all parking spots seem to be barely big enough to park a Fiat Panda on.

There are just pros and cons to owning a classic with more cons than pros to be honest. But if you love classic cars the pro ''cool as f***'' will outweight most cons.
Yeah I know how much the classics can be to park and use as a daily driver. I'd love to have a 60's / 70's muscle car, like a Dodge Charger or a Chevy Chevelle/SS. Always loved them for whatever reason. Would have that alongside my practical driver, a minivan kinda thing. My ideal garage dreams! XD

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Yeah I know how much the classics can be to park and use as a daily driver. I'd love to have a 60's / 70's muscle car, like a Dodge Charger or a Chevy Chevelle/SS. Always loved them for whatever reason. Would have that alongside my practical driver, a minivan kinda thing. My ideal garage dreams! XD
Was going to say, you'd definitely need a daily driver too, especially in the UK! Fuel for an old muscle car would be a rediculous amount of money :p

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Took the rear badges off my Laguna, love the symmetry and that clean look! Still figuring out what I want to do with the front grill.... I know I want to tint the windows and perhaps get some new alloys that are easier to clean. I want to do a lot of things ahaha but they'll come with time!

Status
Not open for further replies.