The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
I don't like the shape of the E90s... They look weird to me. I like the E46 as it looks very pleasant or very aggressive depending how you look at it. The E60 has nice eyelashes and also looks pretty or badass depending what mood you're in. (This is all my opinion, none of it matters). The E92 coupe just gets away with it because it's a little prettier in my eyes. And the E28, E30... Just MMM MM MM! Muy beuno! :p The E46 is a nice mix of looks and mechanics to me. It can be quite easy to work on as the electrics didn't quite take over yet like the newer ones while still having the modern technologies.

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
I don't like the shape of the E90s... They look weird to me. I like the E46 as it looks very pleasant or very aggressive depending how you look at it. The E60 has nice eyelashes and also looks pretty or badass depending what mood you're in. (This is all my opinion, none of it matters). The E92 coupe just gets away with it because it's a little prettier in my eyes. And the E28, E30... Just MMM MM MM! Muy beuno! :p The E46 is a nice mix of looks and mechanics to me. It can be quite easy to work on as the electrics didn't quite take over yet like the newer ones while still having the modern technologies.
An E92 like this would probably be my choice, unless there's a really tidy E46 going somewhere for a reasonable price! They're getting a bit expensive now! :p

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
An E92 like this would probably be my choice, unless there's a really tidy E46 going somewhere for a reasonable price! They're getting a bit expensive now! :p

The only acceptable E9* model in my opinion! I don't like the front end of the others. :p I'm like a woman but with cars and bikes.

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
The only acceptable E9* model in my opinion! I don't like the front end of the others. :p I'm like a woman but with cars and bikes.
The others aren't pretty enough and you can't fit all your handbags on the passenger side? ;)

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
So I had to sell the BMW, I simply wasn't going to use it anymore with my new vehicle. Some of you might know that I work in theaters and events and flightcases simply don't fit in the back of a BMW. So... I had to buy a van. However, Transit vans bore me, VW vans are VW and I once saw a dude spend 4 hours trying to change his brake pads so I didn't want that. :p

I bought a E50 Nissan Elgrand. It's not the nicest looking but man... The 3.3 liter V6 under the hood is more powerful than my old BMW at 170bhp and with AWD, off the line it beats a lot of cocky "fast" car drivers at traffic lights and roundabouts! I pulled the rear seats out and soon I'll be lining the floor with plywood that I'll cover with a bunch of thin expedition carpet I have laying around so it looks nicer, thing pulls like a train though, I love it, much comfier than any other van too!

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
@Seven You got an family car, Feel sorry for you know if you going to have an family :p
Any car is a family car if you're brave enough. For the record, my van has two seats, driver and passenger so I couldn't fit any more if I wanted to - those bloody heavy seats ain't going back in while I own it. And family? Who needs one of those? I wouldn't be able to afford mods and bike things then! I don't want kids for another 10 years at least ahah.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Mercedes
So I had to sell the BMW, I simply wasn't going to use it anymore with my new vehicle. Some of you might know that I work in theaters and events and flightcases simply don't fit in the back of a BMW. So... I had to buy a van. However, Transit vans bore me, VW vans are VW and I once saw a dude spend 4 hours trying to change his brake pads so I didn't want that. :p

I bought a E50 Nissan Elgrand. It's not the nicest looking but man... The 3.3 liter V6 under the hood is more powerful than my old BMW at 170bhp and with AWD, off the line it beats a lot of cocky "fast" car drivers at traffic lights and roundabouts! I pulled the rear seats out and soon I'll be lining the floor with plywood that I'll cover with a bunch of thin expedition carpet I have laying around so it looks nicer, thing pulls like a train though, I love it, much comfier than any other van too!

Are you planning on modding it anyway to make it more JDM?

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Are you planning on modding it anyway to make it more JDM?
Can't really do much with the VG33E engine that I've heard of. I've toyed with the idea of a turbo or supercharger, but if I draw more power, I have to get it more stable overall. New springs and shocks, uprated brakes, larger radiator, possibly new engine block, better spark plugs, the list goes on. Might as well just buy the VQ35DE (350z engine) and do the work to that.

Basically, no. I don't plan to modify it (much). I'll respray the grill and headlight surrounds gloss black, get new speakers and amp then I'll probably leave it at that. I want to get into bikes more, they're cheaper to do and I get more of a thrill out of it. Cars are always going to be something I love doing, but until I come across serious money, I'm not going to bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.