TruckNet Managed - Free VTC CMS

StuartD

Trucking Enthusiast
May 31, 2014
World of Trucks
Unfortunately TruckNet doesn't allow users to directly edit any jobs once they've confirmed it. This isn't something that I plan on adding to avoid any issues later with people editing jobs that they have had denied or anything. If, for example, a job has been denied we just ask people to resubmit it.

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
TruckNet Managed - Free VTC CMS?

And yet on the site you charge £30?
That's for the version which VTC owners download to use on their own website. TruckNet Managed was a different website, I might be wrong, but only the private version is available now.

StuartD

Trucking Enthusiast
May 31, 2014
World of Trucks
^ You are correct.

@Arcticwolf TruckNet 1.6 is the paid version of my software that allows users to run the software on their server, you can view more about it here: https://sellfy.com/p/y4HY/

TruckNet Managed unfortunately has been put on hold again because of other commitments such as University.

MrJDubYou

Rookie Trucker
May 2, 2016
California, United States of America
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Sorry for digging this up, but when it is being worked on again, does the purchase include updates or do we have to repurchase every time there's a new version or every major version or what? Looks really cool and I'm interested in using this. Does this work well with ATS? I imagine they're pretty much done the same way with some minor edits.

StuartD

Trucking Enthusiast
May 31, 2014
World of Trucks
I have no plans to revisit the free version however the paid version does include any "minor" updates, such as a transition from 1.6.1 to 1.6.2, as you can just redownload the package when an update is available. You will also get the chance to download any new "major" version however this will be within the first few weeks.
It is also compatible with both ATS and ETS2

Philip

Engineer
Oct 12, 2014
Ireland
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Do you have any source for the free version? I would be happy to contribute to the free(open source) version. It's written in PHP right?

Reactions: ◇ Danny ◇

StuartD

Trucking Enthusiast
May 31, 2014
World of Trucks
Do you have any source for the free version? I would be happy to contribute to the free(open source) version. It's written in PHP right?
It is written in PHP however I don't really have any of the source code, I'll see if I can dig it up :)

Reactions: Philip