Status
Not open for further replies.

germanicus12

Trucking Guru
Feb 8, 2014
Utah, USA
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Another video. I am clearing out my computer files so I figured I would upload some videos and share them.

Chicago Tollway. Near Chicago O'Hare International Airport.

germanicus12

Trucking Guru
Feb 8, 2014
Utah, USA
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Downtown Denver, Colorado. Heading to a Pet Food plant from our yard, it is a short 7 mile drive. Could not show either locations due to security reasons, so video has been edited.

Reactions: 4D1L

germanicus12

Trucking Guru
Feb 8, 2014
Utah, USA
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
After some time off and reevaluating our life, we have decided to remain in the USA and ride out the political chaos. So I am now back on the road, though I have shut down my heavy haul business last year I still enjoy the open road so I bought a truck and now drive reefer trailer across the 48 and Canada. Though with all this difficulties our president is doing with international trade, I am slightly concerned about losing some of my Canadian contracts. But time will tell I guess.

So here is another video to enjoy. I am in the process of getting a contract to New York City so hopefully I can get that one up soon. :)

germanicus12

Trucking Guru
Feb 8, 2014
Utah, USA
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
So I just bought a GoPro finally. So look to the next few videos to show how I do my job from my perspective, literally. ;)

Again, I repeat, if there is anything specific you want to see or a real life city trip of just about any US city, I can do my best to accommodate your request.

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
So I just bought a GoPro finally. So look to the next few videos to show how I do my job from my perspective, literally. ;)

Again, I repeat, if there is anything specific you want to see or a real life city trip of just about any US city, I can do my best to accommodate your request.
Looking forward to seeing this!

Anything specific.. Will have to think on that one! The USA is a big place to pick somewhere out! haha

germanicus12

Trucking Guru
Feb 8, 2014
Utah, USA
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
My GoPro camera and computer are apparently not the best of friends, so I am still working on getting the videos uploaded.

In the meantime I just acquired a new truck. And yes, I drive for Pride.

germanicus12

Trucking Guru
Feb 8, 2014
Utah, USA
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
As promised here is footage from my GoPro. As I finally figure out how to get it to work with my computer. (Had to take it to a computer tech store to troubleshoot it.)

Now that I have finally gotten it to work, I will show some stuff out of truck too, such as pretrips and posttrips etc... Due to policies I am unable to film inside warehouses or customer buildings, but if I am able to one day, I will definitely try to remember to get some footage of loading/unloading processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.