Virtual Truck Driver Daily - The Daily ETS2 YouTube Series!!

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by VTDD_James, Jan 20, 2017.

1. VTDD_James

VTDD_James Trucking Guru

29%
    World of Trucks:
    It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Welcome back everyone how are you? We are making the drop in Klangenfurt today! Heading deep into the night, and deep into Austria. Come with me on my Left Hand dream. Seriously I am starting to get used to LHD but it will take a while!!

2. VTDD_James

VTDD_James Trucking Guru

29%
    World of Trucks:
    It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! It's that time, the time where we go into the unknown. That's right we are off to Ireland! So Ireland came to the ETS2 world when (channel supporter's) ProMods brought out their massive new updated ProMods with a lot of things added, well 3 new country's to be exact - Come and take a look at Ireland VTDD style!

[youtube]

3. VTDD_James

VTDD_James Trucking Guru

29%
    World of Trucks:
    It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! How are we today? So I am still testing this DAF for DaModza and let's just say I am loving it! Knight and I decided to break this truck in with some super market drops, after all it's one of the most stressing jobs a wagon can do! So come with me as we visit some new places!!

[youtube]

4. VTDD_James

VTDD_James Trucking Guru

29%
    World of Trucks:
    It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! We are heading away from the Irish and heading to the North Sea! I will admit I really did enjoy this trip, and hopefully I can come back soon. Let's get planner Will on the phone!! #WeAreKnightHaulage

5. VTDD_James

VTDD_James Trucking Guru

29%
    World of Trucks:
    It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! This is a behind the scenes when I filmed episode #604. I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, and whilst I wasn't using my GoPro I thought to put it on and record the whole trip over my shoulder. The quality of the footage is less then I expected so I decided to try and do a Behind The Scenes and see what response it gets.

6. VTDD_James

VTDD_James Trucking Guru

29%
    World of Trucks:
    It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! I won't lie I was extremely tired when I recorded this episode. I wanted to get the full trip done in 1 day but as the episode went on I just became so tired and had to stop. In real life this would have been extremely dangerous, so I pulled over.. Now I just got to record the 2nd part now... See you tomorrow!!

7. VTDD_James

VTDD_James Trucking Guru

29%
    World of Trucks:
    It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! It's time to sit down and listen to me talk about nothing important! So today is a mixed episode with a surprise at the end. I am looking forward to trying more things like this in the future! #WeAreKnightHaulage