What other truck simulators do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David040700

Long Hauler
Jun 24, 2014
France
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Scania
No I play only ETS 2 ! I have STDV but I don't play it :p And I don't have other truck simulation game !

Dr.Bull

Expert
Jul 31, 2014
I actually stopped playing ETS like 1-2 months ago... It just doesn't interest me anymore. I'm kind of bored of the generic scenery and the fact that nothing's challenging in ETS.
I might get back to playing ETS when the DAF's released though... Just to see how it's like and maybe I'll start playing ETS again.

So the only thing that I play that could be called a ''truck sim'' I play these days is Spin Tires, which I don't play a lot either. It expected so much of that game, but the game doesn't get updated that often and for now I've played pretty much every map...

I'm waiting for ATS (and FS, but that's not really a truck related game).

Muzz

The Baron
Operations Manager
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Scania
I actually stopped playing ETS like 1-2 months ago... It just doesn't interest me anymore. I'm kind of bored of the generic scenery and the fact that nothing's challenging in ETS.
I might get back to playing ETS when the DAF's released though... Just to see how it's like and maybe I'll start playing ETS again.

So the only thing that I play that could be called a ''truck sim'' I play these days is Spin Tires, which I don't play a lot either. It expected so much of that game, but the game doesn't get updated that often and for now I've played pretty much every map...

I'm waiting for ATS (and FS, but that's not really a truck related game).
Do you mean ETS2 or the original ETS ?

MartyTheTrucker

Long Hauler
Aug 30, 2014
Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Mercedes
Along with ETS2 I have Scania Truck Driving Simulator on Steam which I've completed most things on, ETS1 which I've played twice but it isn't nearly as fun as ETS2 and I also have Trucks and Trailers which I've completed about 1/4 of and I might do some more missions soon ;p

Can't really think of a good open world trucking game worth being on Trucksim.org right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.