• Total voters

Empire KickAss

Long Hauler
Nov 28, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Not many places that do support bitcoin payments and I personally don't use it, rather spend with the real deal payment.

So I added an poll for those that doesn't want to tell :p I know that an guy got like 14 bitcoins and forgotten about it, then one day he remembered about it since some guy was talking about it and then this guy chased up and found out that it's worth over $800K and too my mind is a fake!!!

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Nope. I don't know why but Bitcoin always seems dodgy to me. But then I've been to the Deep Web and they're all too common there. Also, those things are mad expensive!

Max

Second In Command
Operations Manager
Jan 12, 2014
UK
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Volvo
Only thing I've heard about bitcoin is people buying them to purchase questionable ID's online.. ;)

Always been interested but don't really see the point in buying some to have them sit there! haha

MikeD

Trucking Enthusiast
Jul 30, 2016
Southampton, UK
Favorite Truck
DENNIS
Nah don't touch it, I don't really understand it tbh, the more I look into it, the more it confuses me. I know it's untraceable and used for various illegal activities, but I don't get how the currency even works or anything lmao.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Mercedes
Funnily enough, while recovering from a hurt tendon, I became more and more interested into the world of cryptocurrency. It's crazy to think how at the time the thread was created, BTC was valued at around £500 and reached its all-time high last year and is now sitting at about £6,000. I think the bubble will burst sooner or later if the cryptocurrency market isn't regulated to stop your plain criminal from hiding transactions.

Seven

The Engineer
Operations Manager
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
World of Trucks
Favorite Truck
Peterbilt
Damn @4D1L you've seen the date on this thread right? :D I sometimes watch the stocks and the price just keeps rising. So long as people have that mental value of what is effectively paper, plastic and metal, the currency overall will continue to rise.